Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
19 July 2017 Hangout / Re: Money Free party uk/world
« Last post by Cathy Heyworth Harris on Yesterday at 11:53:20 AM »
So, I have redone my 'where we are at' post.

It never was registered as Money Free Party UK, it was always registered as Money Free Party.

The logo says Money Free World for now. 

My understanding that 'Party" would be dropped from Money Free United Kingdom or MFUK but you keep all the domain names, which have Party in then.

Saying that, I am noticing for all of New Zealand's start to drop 'Party', a lot of their recent posts, etc., have reverted back to Money Free PARTY New Zealand.

Somebody want to go visit their site and see if I am really seeing this or my brain rot is playing tricks because my medication is causing double vision and I cannot trust anything I say or do anymore.  (Not true, some days I am much better).  If we are going to refile to UK in the name properly, this needs to get sorted out ASAP PLEASE! 

http://search.electoralcommission.org.uk/English/Registrations/PP6387
« Last post by John Wardhaugh on Yesterday at 10:38:34 AM »
Yeah. Sounds good.
Please! Introduce Yourself! / Re: Stephen Wardle introduction
« Last post by Cathy Heyworth Harris on Yesterday at 09:49:18 AM »
Welcome Stephen, glad to have you on board.   :-*
« Last post by Nick Tapping on Yesterday at 09:46:38 AM »
yep i dont either... but then we may need to separate the party iinternationality..
 internationally we are the Money Free Party, so in the UK maybe we should be  Money Free UK?
Please! Introduce Yourself! / Re: Hi
« Last post by Nick Tapping on Yesterday at 09:38:21 AM »
Dont know about the King of Spain part, but i like the donkey part.
Yes and me too started middle of the road and slowly got more educated
Please! Introduce Yourself! / Re: Stephen Wardle introduction
« Last post by Nick Tapping on Yesterday at 09:29:31 AM »
Hi, Steve , nice to meet up with you the other night, thanks. you helped me a bit along my journey.
I am sure you will do credit for the party.
19 July 2017 Hangout / Re: Party Officials
« Last post by Cathy Heyworth Harris on July 20, 2017, 12:42:48 AM »
Well, I am glad today's Hangout finally got this straightened out.  Money Free United Kingdom it is.  With Money Free World looking on from above.  This makes it so much simple.  I will attack once I recover from Dr. Bollywood's slip of his needle into my neck this morning.  He's fired.

All I am doing is going to be creating the official Electoral Commission Money Free (Party) World set up, then a secondary Money Free (Party) United Kingdom set up and you are going to pick your own leaders once you find 3 people with good credit.  I am NOT calling the shots here.  I am preparing a template for you to use to get to what I believe is your plan and goals.
19 July 2017 Hangout / Re: Decision making processes
« Last post by John Wardhaugh on July 19, 2017, 05:14:00 PM »
I think that's what Nick has been meaning. If we have the committee's within the forum's and a structure for a agreement of decision then it will be much easier to follow a single conversation rather than the hotchpotch way things have been discussed up to now.
Within the forum's each conversation will make sense and be transparent. We need to agree who and when decisions can be made within an agreed criteria
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10