Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
THE PUB! / REGULAR BI-WEEKLY GOOGLE HANGOUT
« Last post by Cathy Heyworth Harris on August 16, 2017, 01:42:56 AM »
Every other Wednesday at 7pm UK, 2pm East Coast USA is the 1.5 hour-long Google Hangout of Money Free World, all are invited.  Discussion is held of current party plans and issues, reports, campaign progress, planks, platform, candidate training, and many wide and varied subjects are on the table.  Welcome, join us! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-1OiPjvUX4
Although humorous, my professional opinion is this isn't a good idea :) 

http://www.officialmikepence.com/

LOL
Administrative Announcements / Welcome to Stephanie Jing
« Last post by Cathy Heyworth Harris on August 02, 2017, 07:09:01 PM »
I would like to personally introduce Stephanie Jing to the Forum.  She will be heading up her new department of organizing 'Societies for MF-UK' at Universities in the U.K.  I will let her introduce herself and will be creating a work space for her in the Forum.  A very exciting development and I look forward to working with her! 
THE PUB! / Re: Slitting your throat
« Last post by Cathy Heyworth Harris on August 02, 2017, 07:04:13 PM »
Thanks to a last second intervention of first aid by our Forum Administration, Mr. Andrei Dudau (taking the knife from me) for watching my screen and figuring out what I was doing wrong.  So, a word to the wise:  don't ever use the back button. Always go to another part of the Forum when you are finished.  If you had been working on something and decided not to use it, if you back out, your work goes with you and the program drops it off wherever it wants, and then causes the snarls I created.  There you have it.  I am working on unsnarling and I am buying a six pack for the house.  (From my Trans Alaska Pipeline boom days living in Alaska.  These guys would come off the North Slope and would six pack girls they liked, meaning buying six of whatever the girl was drinking.  I once had 18 shots of tequila in front of me.  So I did the only possible thing, and handed them out for a group toast LOL). 
« Last post by Andrei Dudau on July 30, 2017, 11:55:42 AM »
@Cathy Heyworth Harris what is the problem? How can I help?
Explanations / Re: Suggestions to Learn about RBE
« Last post by Fiona Kirkwood on July 29, 2017, 05:16:48 PM »
As you have suggested Stoicism I would like to also suggest that people look up the basic ideas of Existentialism.

Plus the additional books of:
TZM Defined
The New Human Rights Movement - Peter Joseph
The Best that Money Can't Buy - Jacques Fresco

I think it is important to note that it is absolutely impossible for us all to study all this material even when we have been.  We cannot all reach the level of competency that is required in sufficient time.  We can however remain aware of where we lack knowledge and make sure that before we share work in the public realm that is for the purposes of 'official' education, i.e. used in a way where we cannot afford to make mistakes, we check with others that we have done the best we can.  There will always be people who can fill in our gaps.

Plus there are all kinds of angles to talk about the bottom line.  Start simply with highlighting the idiocies of the current system; show how we can become more sustainable even in this system.  The level of education and competency needed for this need not be as high and demanding.
HANGOUT LINK -

NEXT DATE:  UNDETERMINED DUE TO LACK OF PARTICIPATING

7PM UK, 2PM EAST COAST USA

REGULAR BI-WEEKLY GOOGLE HANGOUT MEETING

PLEASE ADD YOUR AGENDA ITEMS USING 'REPLY'

Agenda items:

Chair Jodian:  Website, Graphics Department Updates
Treasurer: Andrei: Accounting
Chair Fiona: Essay, Position Papers Update
Status of Electoral Commission Filing: bank account, Constitution, logo change
Needed:  Campaign Manager to organize local elections and candidates

Events, Information, Website / SHARE YOUR IDEAS FOR AN RBE SPECTACLE EVENT
« Last post by Fiona Kirkwood on July 26, 2017, 04:31:00 PM »
This is where you can reply with your ideas for an act for civil disobedience in a more discreet manner than Facebook.

PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE ADDING A REPLY.

Now that I have had time to calm down and retrieve my rationality I am finally open to Nick Tapping's idea that we should not be wasting time in the movement but instead plan one large, intelligent act of civil disobedience to bring attention to an RBE in a way that will spark a national debate in the mainstream media.

There has already been a post that originates on the Money Free Party page asking for suggestions about what kind of spectacle we could create so I am merely expanding on this myself to call out for ideas so we can whittle them down to the most plausible and put them to a poll so we can come up with what we will definitely make happen. I am also with Nick when it comes to no longer wasting time. Therefore I suggest that ideas are proposed within a month from today. it has been pointed out that it is quite tentative to discuss these things on social media openly so I am happy for people to email me at piper.tzm@gmail.com by Sunday 27th August. Or tell Nick and I can communicate with him about it.

I have made a note of the first suggestion from David Storer which I won't repeat for the reason cited above. I have a couple of ideas. I will find out whether these can be written on the Money Free World forums in a place open to non-registered members and share a link later.

Let's have some strong and sensible ideas, the more creative the better. Nick's point is that once this is done we will get national coverage and get the debate started properly. I propose that we put this to the test so we can start moving forward properly.

So again I am calling out for ideas for an INTELLIGENT act of civil disobedience that will help us to spark a national or even international debate to get an RBE talked about in mainstream media. Email me at piper.tzm@gmail.com or contact Nick unless you think your idea is sensible enough to write as a comment. Deadline for suggestions Sunday 27th August. THANKS.

N.B. Please remember that the Money Free Party is a non-violent entity so any suggestions that promote violence will be immediately flagged and dismissed.
« Last post by Cathy Heyworth Harris on July 26, 2017, 02:04:47 PM »
Good, I will pay for the drinks
« Last post by Fiona Kirkwood on July 26, 2017, 01:24:42 PM »
Oh Cathy, I am so with you.  I do not think I can help you with sorting out the forum but I have a plan to sort out some other issues that are popping up.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10