Author Topic: Re branding of Money Free Party New Zealand  (Read 174 times)

June 19, 2017, 08:08:16 PM
Read 174 times

Nick Tapping

• Information Offline
  • UK Moderator
    • View Profile
New Zealand have re-branded them selves... they are no longer Money Free Party New Zealand, they are now Money Free New Zealand.
I like is and i suggest we follow suit [we dont have to change the name on the electrol register, we can just change the name on our media sites], so, for example, we become Money Free UK, etc., and the main global ones can become Money Free Earth or Money Free World.
New Zealand have also got rid of the horrid logo and replaces it with a much better one [see attachment]. and again I suggest we follow suit and copy it for our own.
Comments?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 02:38:06 AM by Cathy Heyworth Harris »

June 20, 2017, 07:54:05 AM
Reply #1

Zircoz

• Information Offline
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
New Zealand have re-branded them selves... they are no longer Money Free Party New Zealand, they are now Money Free New Zealand.
I like is and i suggest we follow suit [we dont have to change the name on the electrol register , we cn just change the name on our media sites], so for Example we become Money Free UK, etc, and the main global ones can be Money Free Earth or Money Free World
New Zealand have also got rid of the horrid logo and replaces it with a much better one [see attachment]. and again i suggest we follow suit and copy it for our own.

To me these logos appear awesome.

Changing the name of global: I don't think that's needed. We have a pretty name that makes people curious, which eventually helps us in increasing our reach to audience.
For regional parties, yes that can be changed.

June 24, 2017, 02:39:53 AM
Reply #2

Cathy Heyworth Harris

• Information Offline
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I rather liked your suggestion of 'World' but 'Global' is also very attractive ...

I have done some quick searches and have not been able to find a political party without the work 'party' in it, there is the uniqueness factor.

I like is and i suggest we follow suit [we dont have to change the name on the electrol register , we cn just change the name on our media sites], so for Example we become Money Free UK, etc, and the main global ones can be Money Free Earth or Money Free World
New Zealand have also got rid of the horrid logo and replaces it with a much better one [see attachment]. and again i suggest we follow suit and copy it for our own.

To me these logos appear awesome.

Changing the name of global: I don't think that's needed. We have a pretty name that makes people curious, which eventually helps us in increasing our reach to audience.
For regional parties, yes that can be changed.