Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
19 July 2017 Hangout / Re: Party Officials
« Last post by Cathy Heyworth Harris on July 20, 2017, 12:42:48 AM »
Well, I am glad today's Hangout finally got this straightened out.  Money Free United Kingdom it is.  With Money Free World looking on from above.  This makes it so much simple.  I will attack once I recover from Dr. Bollywood's slip of his needle into my neck this morning.  He's fired.

All I am doing is going to be creating the official Electoral Commission Money Free (Party) World set up, then a secondary Money Free (Party) United Kingdom set up and you are going to pick your own leaders once you find 3 people with good credit.  I am NOT calling the shots here.  I am preparing a template for you to use to get to what I believe is your plan and goals.
19 July 2017 Hangout / Re: Decision making processes
« Last post by John Wardhaugh on July 19, 2017, 05:14:00 PM »
I think that's what Nick has been meaning. If we have the committee's within the forum's and a structure for a agreement of decision then it will be much easier to follow a single conversation rather than the hotchpotch way things have been discussed up to now.
Within the forum's each conversation will make sense and be transparent. We need to agree who and when decisions can be made within an agreed criteria
19 July 2017 Hangout / Re: Decision making processes
« Last post by Cathy Heyworth Harris on July 19, 2017, 04:48:52 PM »
Steve has done a marvelous job early on in identifying the committees needed, and more have been added, but until we attract more volunteers, these committees are going nowhere. 
« Last post by Cathy Heyworth Harris on July 19, 2017, 04:47:46 PM »
All I am doing is going to be creating the official Electoral Commission Money Free (Party) World set up, then a secondary Money Free (Party) United Kingdom set up and you are going to pick your own leaders once you find 3 people with good credit.  I am NOT calling the shots here.  I am preparing a template for you to use to get to what I believe is your plan and goals. 
« Last post by Nick Tapping on July 19, 2017, 02:05:41 PM »
ok well i suppose we are still in the stages of structuring the party.
Jodian is our registered chair person.
Most partys do have separate roles for chairperson and leader, this is to keep leaders in check and also allow the leader to be free of the organisational responsibility of the party
 As leaders go, at the moment Cathy seems to be calling the shots and designating roles and position' which we all know is not ideal, though appreciate the help she has given. Freeing her time will also allow her to focus a bit more on the structuring of the International side.
I think at the moment its going to be advantageous for us to have a second treasury officer, and an active chairperson
Party Meetings / How-To
« Last post by Zircoz on July 19, 2017, 01:22:48 PM »
 Everything about this board.

This board is to contain material related to meeting sorted by meeting date itself.
It would contain party agendas to be discussed.
Later more material such as meeting recording would be added as we will be in a position of doing them.

To add a new agenda create topic and be sure to add the word "Agenda" to its title.
General Discussion / MOVED: Money Free party uk/world
« Last post by Zircoz on July 19, 2017, 01:16:59 PM »
General Discussion / MOVED: Decision making processes
« Last post by Zircoz on July 19, 2017, 01:16:00 PM »
General Discussion / MOVED: Party Officials
« Last post by Zircoz on July 19, 2017, 01:15:16 PM »
This topic has been moved to 19 July 2017 Hangout.

http://moneyfree.party/forums/index.php?topic=203.0

a meeting discussion agenda.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10