Author Topic: Backing off  (Read 59 times)

August 30, 2017, 06:40:53 PM
Read 59 times

Fiona Kirkwood

• Information Offline
  • UK Moderator
    • View Profile
So this has been both a easy and a difficult decision to make.  I really believe in the party and its potential to make a difference.  It should be a great contributor towards the efforts to educate about an RBE.  However, I did not initially expect to be doing most of the work and essentially helping to organise everyone.  I wanted to be part of a team and offer my skills where and when I could.  I really don't have the time to give in establishing a strong organisation.

Therefore I am backing off from doing anything until such a time that the party is fully structured with procedures and guidelines that I can 'follow'.  I will be in the background keeping an eye out for this development because I really want to be a part of whatever the party becomes, if anything.

In the meantime I will keep on learning about the fundamentals of an RBE and how to be a political candidate so I might be in a better position to assist with writing the position papers and other material in the future.

September 08, 2017, 07:30:45 PM
Reply #1

Andrei Dudau

• Main Admin
  • Information Offline
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Personal website
So this has been both a easy and a difficult decision to make.  I really believe in the party and its potential to make a difference.  It should be a great contributor towards the efforts to educate about an RBE.  However, I did not initially expect to be doing most of the work and essentially helping to organise everyone.  I wanted to be part of a team and offer my skills where and when I could.  I really don't have the time to give in establishing a strong organisation.

Therefore I am backing off from doing anything until such a time that the party is fully structured with procedures and guidelines that I can 'follow'.  I will be in the background keeping an eye out for this development because I really want to be a part of whatever the party becomes, if anything.

In the meantime I will keep on learning about the fundamentals of an RBE and how to be a political candidate so I might be in a better position to assist with writing the position papers and other material in the future.

Hi @Fiona Kirkwood , I'm sorry that you took this decision but I do understand it and more I agree with you.
Sorry I've been away for such long time.
Thanks
A